1. Break bulb into individual cloves
2. Plant cloves 3 to 6 inches deep and 6 to 8 inches apart 4 weeks before the ground freezes.
3. Mulch with 4 to 6 inches of straw, hay, or leaves.
4. In the spring wiggle mulch away from any struggling garlic spears. Leave the field mulched to keep weeds at bay.
5. Snip off scapes (the flower stalks) once they emerge and curl.
6. In the summer, when the bottom leaves are yellow or 5-6 upper green leaves remain, use a fork or your hand to loosen bulbs and pull from the ground.
7. To cure, hang stalks in a shaded and airy place (60-70 degrees) until dry.
8. Cut off stalks, clean, and store in a cool, dry place.
9. Enjoy! And email us at email@example.com with any questions.